- Database Administrator
- 3-5 Years
- Any Graduate
The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945, in Amalner a small town in Jalgaon district by Mohamed Premji as ‘Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited’, later abbreviated to ‘Wipro’. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Amalner, Maharashtra, India under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel.The company logo still contains a sunflower to reflect products of the original business.
- Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS Mandatory
- Skills: Oracle Admin Database Performance Tuning, Infra Trouble shooting and Operations, Database High Availability, Infra Storage Administration, Database Admin, Database Backup and Recovery
- Desirable Skills: Oracle RAC – Real Application Clusters, Oracle Exadata
- Language Skills: English Language
- As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stakeholders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on the service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members.
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents