- Trigent Software
- Support Engineer
- Across India
- BSc(CS, IT), BCA, MCA, BE/B.Tech
- 6 March to 17 March 2017
About Trigent Software:
Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long-term relationships with Trigent. Our hybrid engagement model is designed to leverage the best of US and India so that our customers are the ultimate beneficiaries.
- BE / B.Tech, M.Tech (any stream) from 2014, 2015, and 2016 passed out batches. -Should have cleared all semester exams (no backlogs)
- BCA / B.Sc. (IT/CS) / MCA / BBM,BA,BCOM candidates with excellent computer and academic background can also apply.
- No Percentage Criteria.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Decent knowledge related to Operating System, Hardware, Networking, etc.
- Incident management and usage of ITSM
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress, and while facing an irate customer and managing back to back calls when required.
- Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Technologist to identify, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group.
- Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process viz â€“ logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure.
- Technologist constantly upgrades his technical, process and soft skills to achieve the client and internal quality scores with CSAT scores, resolution on call and customer service scores.
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
Trigent Software Ltd.
#49, 2nd Floor, East wing,
Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road,