Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive for Freshers- 21 & 22 Dec 2016
- Tech Mahindra
- Associate System Engineer
- Across India
- 21 & 22 Dec 2016
About Tech Mahindra:
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Anand Mahindra is the founder of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune, India.
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batches
- Candidate should have passed the Qualifying Course in 2016 from any AICTE approved institution without any live backlog. Candidates failed to pass engg within 4 yrs academic calendar are not eligible.
- BE/B.Tech CSE/IT/ECE/ETC/EEE/Telecom/Mech/Electronics/Electricals/Mechatronics/ Instrumentation) or MCA
- Percentage : Minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, 70% in 12th/Diploma, 60% in Non-Engg Graduation (if MCA), 60% in BE/B. Tech & MCA
For Trained Candidates:
- Year of Passing Out: 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Candidate should have passed the Qualifying Course in 2014, ’15 or ‘16 from any AICTE approved institution without any live backlog.
- Should have scored minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, Non-Engg Graduation (e.g. B. Sc/BCA/BCS, etc., in case done), BE/B. Tech and MCA(where applicable)
- Should have scored minimum of 65% in HSC or equivalent and Diploma (in case done)
- Gap not to be more than 1 yr between any two course. Loss of an academic year post joining a course for whatsoever reason renders candidate ineligible
Eligible candidate will be required to go through Campus Test (Quantitative + Maths + English), Story Writing in English based on random Image, Tech Evaluation, HR Evaluation with each of the acting as a filter for the next level.
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26,
Nigdi Pradhikaran, Pune-411044
Apply Link: Click Here