- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- BE/B. Tech/MCA
Last date to Apply:
- 17 March 2017.
Syntel, Inc. is a U.S.-based multinational provider of integrated technology and business services. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Syntel utilizes development centers in India. Syntel is a certified minority-owned business (MBE). The company is led by CEO and President Rakesh Khanna founded in Troy, Michigan in 1980 with an initial investment of $2,000 by Bharat Desai, and his wife, Neerja Sethi.
- 2016 Full-Time pass-outs ONLY from recognized universities
- BE/BTech: Computer Science, Information Technology
- MCA: Computer Application
- Aggregate Percentage – All Semesters: Minimum of 60% in SSC(X), HSC(XII), Graduation(UG) and Post-Graduation(PG)
- Backlog: There should be no current backlogs
- Education Break: Maximum of 1-year break (2016 graduates) in education is allowed (From SSC to Highest Qualification)
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work in IT / Software domain.
- Flexible to work in shifts and 24*7 environment
- Skills Java, Net, Mainframe, others
Please apply for the job post which we will share the next process of Interview.