Randstad Hiring Freshers Mechanical Engineer
- Design Engineer
No Of Positions:
Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Randstad is the world’s second-largest HR service provider. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Gold scheduling and operates in around 40 countries. In 2012, the company achieved a turnover of €17.1 billion. Randstad employs around 29,320 of its own staff, whilst 580,000 people are deployed in other companies every day through Randstad. Globally, Randstad has 4,496 branches. Randstad India is a division of Dutch-based Randstad Holding NV.
- Design and Development of Critical control valves Globe, Butterfly, Ball , PRV, Desuperheater , Actuator
- Value Engineering of existing product
- Preparing and finalizing 2D and 3D drawings for castings, housings, spool, control valve assemblies.
- FEA Analyzer – Conducting Finite Element Analysis on New Development Products and reviewing them.
- CFD Analyzer Conducting Computational Fluid Dynamic Analysis
- Testing and validation of valves-Conducting trials, identifying any specific change and making final modifications in components for routine production.
- BOM preparation & checking in ERP
- Process Engineering/Improvement
- Staffing of Design Department
- Team Management
- Design, valves, Desuperheater , Actuator
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognized university.
- Keeping abreast with latest technology
- Drive for results
- Good communication (oral and written) skills
- Tech savvy
- Keen Observer
- Proactive & self-starter
Apply Link: Click Here