Company Name :
- Power Grid
Company Website :
Job Location :
- Across India
- Executive Trainee
- During Training Rs. 8.5 lakhs
- After Training Rs. 14.9 lakhs
Last Date to Apply:
- 15 March 2017
About Power Grid:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) was incorporated on October 23, 1989 under the Companies Act, 1956 with an authorized share capital of Rs. 5,000 Crore (subsequently enhanced to Rs. 10,000 Crore in Financial Year (FY) 2007-08) as a public limited company, wholly owned by the Government of India.Its original name was the ‘National Power Transmission Corporation Limited’, and it was charged with planning, executing, owning, operating and maintaining high-voltage transmission systems in the country.
- Full-Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute
- Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14.08.2017 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
- Valid Score in the GATE 2017: Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2017 Organizing Body.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2016
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2017, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE)/ Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2017 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE-2017 shall be as decided by GATE-2017 conducting authority.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2017, in the corresponding paper
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
Official Announcement: Click Here