- Assembly Process Planing
Mercedes-Benz R&D India (MBRDI), headquartered in Bengaluru was founded in 1996 as a captive unit to support Daimler?s research, IT and product development activities. We focus on topics ranging from computer-aided design and simulations (CAD, CAE) for powertrain, chassis and exteriors to embedded systems, telematics and developing various IT applications and tools. The satellite office in Pune specializes in interior component designs and IT engineering.
- Good hands on Experience & Exposure to General Assembly process and Problem resolution.
- Should have good communication Skills & should be from automotive background.
- Able to Work in a CFT environment
- Knowledge on Industrial Engineering, Safety & Ergonomics.
- Create Assembly Operations for General assembly in DPE
- Bill of material consumption for all variants taking reference of the base vehicle.
- Assembly Line Balancing, Capacity planning using DPE
- Time Study using MTM.
- Static and Dynamic Assembly Simulation to check feasibility for assembly processes.
- Virtual validation of plant tools and equipment for new products
- Productivity improvement by suggesting process improvements wherever possible.
- Ergo simulations for operator posture and fatigue analysis.