- Maxim Integrated
Maxim Integrated is an American, publicly traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits.Maxim Integrated develops integrated circuits (ICs) for the automotive, industrial, communications, consumer, and computing markets. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the company has design centers, manufacturing facilities, and sales offices throughout the world. In the fiscal year 2015, it had US$2.31 billion in sales, 8,800 employees, and 35,000 customers worldwide.Maxim is a Fortune 1000 company listed on the NASDAQ 100, Russell 1000, and MSCI US indices.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronic engineering with analog IC Design course work / Mixed signal design course work as a credit.
- Solid knowledge of mixed-signal IC Design fundamentals.
- Good to excellent knowledge of basic analog circuit topologies and layout. Creative thinking in a complex environment.
- Knowledge of most popular design tools for circuit simulation
- Good knowledge of technological processes, particularly sub-micron-analog power BiCMOS.
- Create transistor-level designs at block level & verify through simulations.
- Review layouts of designed blocks, run LPE simulations
- Prepare block level design documentation and showcase simulation results
- Support project lead in design evaluation of the part in the lab.
Freshers Registration: Click Here