Juspay Off-Campus Drive for Freshers on 23 & 24 Feb 2017
Company Name :
Company Website :
Job Location :
- B.E. / B.Tech(CSE/IT/ECE)
- 8-12 LPA
- 23 & 24 Feb 2017
Juspay’s vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-Click payments on Mobile. Indian consumer behavior combined with regulation, the payments problems are not just hard but very unique in the world. And that’s just the challenge Juspay took head on! Our payments browser is a first in the world innovation, growing exponentially and processing around 650k transactions per day.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) & EC-2017 Batch
- 70% / 7 CGPA in CS/IT and above in BTECH/ BE and 75% / 7.5 CGPA in EC and above in
- B.TECH/ BE (candidates having java certification added advantage) (NO Backlogs)
- Programming knowledge: C, C++, Java, Perl and Python.
- Strong in problem-solving, data structures and algorithm design.
- Strong in Object Oriented Design, design patterns and developing highly scalable distributed applications.
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data system such Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Fluency in Java/ C/C++/ Perl / Python.
- Ability to deliver code quickly from given scenarios in fast-paced start-up environment.
- Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- You will be building and managing large scale transactional systems in production.
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs and back end data modules.
- Understand RDBMS (like MySQL) and No SQL, including database schema design, query design and optimization and performance tuning.
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code .
- Attention to detail and a passion for getting it right for the customer.
- Developing applications with Agile team methodologies preferred
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
Recruitment Test Details & Process Flow:
Round 1: Technical MCQ – 90 minutes (online test)
Round 2: Hackerearth Coding Test – 120 minutes (online test) for the shortlisted students
Round 3: Personal Interview (Technical)
Mahendra Engineering College,
Salem – Thiruchengode Highway,
Mahendhirapuri, Namakkal District,
Mallasamudram, Tamil Nadu 637503
Apply Now: Click Here