- Johnson controls
- 3 – 5 Years
About Johnson controls:
Johnson Controls is an American multinational conglomerate producing automotive parts such as batteries and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings. It employs 170,000 people in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. As of 2012 it was listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
- Diploma/BE in Electronics & Communication
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience
- Certification if any- Simplex & EAS SYSTEMS
- Installation and Service of the Simplex fire panel
- Installation and Service of the Electronic Article Surveillance systems
- Installation and Service of the Intrusion Alarm systems
- Installation and Service of the Access control and other security products.
- AMC maintenance of the above products.