Associate Systems Analyst
- 3 LPA
- 18th March 2017
- Across India
Itron is an American technology company that offers products and services on energy and water resource management. Its headquarters is in Liberty Lake, Washington, United States. Its products and services include technology solutions related to smart grid, smart gas and smart water that measure and analyze electricity, gas and water consumption. Its products include electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services.
- BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2017 batch with 70% marks in their highest education
- BSc (CS/IT), BCA from 2017 batch with 65% marks in their highest education
- Ensure that the production schedules (batch, online, and backup) complete successfully.
- Assist in administration of production systems and applications.
- Maintain system standards, reliability, and performance requirements for customer and Itron production operations.
- Provide internal and external customer support.
- Sustain in-depth knowledge of system and application software to act as backup for system administrators.
- Participate in the installation, upgrade, test, and troubleshooting of hardware and software.
- Work with the system, database, and network administrators to resolve issues.
- Propose and work with system administrators to implement system and application enhancements.
- Develop and analyze statistical reports to monitor the efficiency of the daily production schedule.
- Document procedures and configurations.
- Document, report, and track problems to appropriate system administrators or departments. Perform follow up to ensure a quick resolution.
- Develop working relationships with other System Operators, Network, Database, and System Administrators.
- Ability to work non-standard shift including holidays and weekends
- Perform troubleshooting of backhaul and initiate internal or external trouble tickets as appropriate.
- Attend customer and vendor meetings as required.
- Develop, implement, and test production procedures and disaster recovery plans.