- Technical Support Associate
- 17,18 March 2017
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Diploma
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Dial-up
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of OS. Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options &troubleshooting
- Should be Fluent in English
- Selected candidates need to provide Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users & External Commercial Account End Users EMEA, across North Americ, & AP.
- Candidate requires you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Koramangala,
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, 3B
Phase 2, Madhapur,
Walk-in Dates: 17,18 March 2017 (10AM)
Freshers Registration: Click Here