System Service Representative
- Across India
- 3rd April 2017
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
- Year of Passing Out: 2015 & 2016 Batch
- Degree: BE/BTech
- Branches : Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electrical / Instrumentation and Control
- Percentage Criteria: 65% or 6.5 CGPA in Highest Degree\
- Location of joining: Based on business requirement the posting can be in any location within India
- Additional Information: 24*7 environment. Should be willing to work in Night shift
- This role is an individual contributor responsible for on-site installation, maintenance, and repair of IBM and multi-vendor systems and components, including hardware, networking products, software and operating systems.
- They are the primary technical interface to customers for the coordination of hardware and/or software support and delivery of technical services as required by the customer.
- They are accountable to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with service delivery, technical support and operational services for the customer account(s).
- When critical situations occur, they are the IBM technical interface to customers and manage the situation until the problem is fixed.
Plot No.B, Sector No. 110,
Gate No.1, Laxminagar, Ravet,
Freshers Registration: Click Here