- Bachelor’s Degree
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven Communication skills.
- Ability to quickly analyze & diagnose the problem.
- Hardworking, Ready to learn and drive to achieve
- You Should support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines
- Your activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems.
- You should assist staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment, and software within established standards and guidelines.
- You will work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- You will work with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- You will Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
- You should ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- You will Train and orient staff on the use of hardware and software.
- Recommends and/or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
Freshers Registration: Click Here