System Service Representative
- Across India
- 20 Mar 2017
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
- Year of Passing Out: 2015 & 2016 Batch
- Degree: BE/BTech
- Branches : Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electrical / Instrumentation and Control
- Percentage Criteria: 65% or 6.5 CGPA in Highest Degree\
- Skill: Good understanding of IT vocabulary / Technical terms will be preferred
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- You are the primary technical interface to customers for the coordination of hardware and/or software support and delivery of technical services as required by the customer.
- You are accountable to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with service delivery, technical support and operational services for the customer account(s).
- When critical situations occur, you are the IBM technical interface to customers and manage the situation until the problem is resolved.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should ask IBM Employees to refer to this Job Code: 87684BR. The last date to get referred is 20 Mar 2017. If you do not find referral then you can apply using below Apply button.
Freshers Registration: Click Here