HCL Off-Campus for Freshers as Graduate Trainee on 13 Feb 2017
- Graduate trainee
- 2 LPA
Last Date to Apply:
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business. HCL Technologies (an acronym for Hindustan Computers Limited) offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing (BPO).
- BE, BTech, BSc, BBA, BCA Any Graduate (Post Graduates not eligible)
- 50% and above throughout in academics
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 batch candidates only
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India/Abroad
- Willing to sign a service agreement of 18 months
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment and any assignment
- L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks
- Exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
- Excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS NetBackup and Backup
Last Date to Apply: 12 Feb 2017
Apply Now: Click Here
Freshers Registration: Click Here