HARMAN International Off Campus Drive for Freshers on 04 Jan 2017
Company Name :
- HARMAN International
Company Website :
Job Location :
- Associate Engineer Software
- 4 LPA
- 04 Jan 2017
Last date to apply:
- 02 Jan 2017
Harman International Industries, Incorporated is an American company that designs and engineers connected products for automakers, consumers and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems; audio and visual products, enterprise automation; and connected services.
- 2015/16 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C)
- Good PH score & good academic record.
- Software Development role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
- Good programming knowledge in C/C++ languages.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, Apple CarPlay, Google Automotive Link (GAL).
- Doing Development in multiple domains:
- Phone projection, Systems Programming, Device Drivers, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps, etc.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered, embedded software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
- Exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.