GreyOrange is a multinational technology firm that designs, manufactures and deploys advanced robotics systems for automation at distribution and fulfillment centers. We combine expertise in robotics, hardware and software engineering to solve operational inefficiencies in warehouse operations at both third-party logistics vendors as well as companies with in-house logistics functions.
- B.Tech / B.E. / B.Tech Integrated ( B.Tech + M.Tech ) all branches (Preferably Mechanical Engineering)
- Batch: 2015 / 2016
- Candidates who can travel to Bangalore or Delhi for the test and Interview should only apply.
- Responsible for designing the solutions considering GreyOrange products and other support material handling equipment required for the solution.
- Responsible for engaging the client on the technical solution and getting the technical sign off on the solution.
- Will be required to use his analytical competency in using Advance MS Excel & other data processing tools and should be able to work on the same with minimum interference from the supervisors
- Will be using Autocad and validate/ make small changes in the drawings
- Should have eye for detail, cover sanity check, all exceptions and any deviations
- Responsibility of ensuring documentation (MOMs, executive summary, reference slides and presentations) at all times along with the standard operating processesRequirements
- Should be a B.Tech/B.E. from top tiered engineering institutes
- Should have good communications skills to effectively communicate with the team and peers (oral and written)
- Should be sensitive to timelines and raise alert at the right time.
- Should be able to use the optimal tools for the desired results
- Should be able to perform under pressure and should be a quick learner
- Should take initiatives to shoulder responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong understanding of customers and customer environment
- Online test for shortlisted candidates.
- Aptitude test 40 questions, 45 minutes (.25 negative marking )
- For further shortlisted one’s 2 Technical and 1 HR Round.
- Last date to apply: 01 Mar, 2017 11:59 PM
- Test Date – To be shared later (Tentative dates 4th or 5th March)
- Interviews to be conducted on 8th March in Delhi & 10th March in Bangalore