- Fission Labs
Associate Software Engineer
- 18 Mar 2017
About Fission Labs:
Fission Labs is a Software Product Development & Services company delivering high-end solutions primarily in the areas of highly scalable cloud applications and analytics for large sets of data. Few of the challenges we are working on are scaling an application to support 150 million users, real-time bidding with response time requirements of 100 ms or less. If you are somebody who wants to work on big challenges and change the world, we have those opportunities in spades.
- Year of Passing Out: 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Degree / Branches / Percentage : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MSc degree in computer science or related field with minimum 60% throughout the academic career.
- Interest/passion for programming. To showcase the same, we expect you to answer the assignment which will be shared with you through an email and bring the answers along with your resume to the walk-in
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Solid analytical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Looking for fresh graduates who want to be a part of the engineering team that creates world-class software for fast-growing tech startups from Silicon Valley and some of World’s most popular brands.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that we build, ship and run software of the highest quality that delight end-users and help businesses succeed.
- You are expected to be at Fission Labs Office by 9:00 AM on 18th March ’17 (Saturday).
- You are expected to bring a copy of your resume, 2 passport size photographs and the answer sheet mentioned in point 3 of “What we look for/Skills” section.
- You are expected to bring copies of your certificates and mark sheets (Only Photocopies)
- Candidates who get through the screening test will be given written test in aptitude and technical
- The written tests would be followed by technical discussion.
- Shortlisted aspirants will be notified for Management & HR discussions in the next week.
Freshers Registration Link: Click Here