- Technical Engineer
Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies, and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed “Ecolab” in 1986.
- This position requires working in night/rotating shifts.
- Successful applicants will be spending 2-3 months of time in in-house training on chemical engineering & water chemistry.
- Performing audits and troubleshooting of alarms from cooling water systems using data coming to the Web from Nalco’s proprietary Control Units located at customer sites.
- Analyze water chemistry, system specific data, and electrical and mechanical components.
- They communicate audit results and trouble-shooting solutions to the cooling water controller owner through email and phone.
- Analyze problems that site engineer is facing and give solutions for the smooth running of the system.
Freshers Registration: Click Here