- 0-3 Years
- Any Graduate
Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies, and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed “Ecolab” in 1986.
- Science/Commerce graduate with 0-3 years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Power point.
- Should be well versed with reporting in MS Excel. Candidates who have advanced excel skills like writing Macros etc.will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good office management skills and excellent team spirit.
- Proficiency in data analysis and data compilation
- Quick learner
- Knowledge on SAP (User level) and CRM would be an added advantage
- Managing the team Mailboxes & responding to requests for data change.
- Entering and maintaining customer engineering and instrument data on a Website.
- Processing requests from Nalco sales team. Taking appropriate action based on requests and feedback.
- Handling tasks related to team administration and office management.
- Preparing daily & monthly reports for management.
- To handle projects independently when required.
- Preparing standard process documents.