- Across India
- Any Graduate
Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is listed in the and the S&P 500 indices. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994 and started serving external clients in 1996.
- Year of Passing: 2015 & 2016 batch only.
- UG: Any Arts, Science & Commerce streams with 10+2+3 of full-time education (PG not eligible).
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% (aggregate including all subjects) in X, XII & UG.
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum of 50% in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- No extended education in any academic course.
- Maximum 24 months break/gap in education is permissible for valid reasons only.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and relocate to any Cognizant locations across India.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Perform daily test execution towards identifying defects/issues and help deliver on time.
- Ensure workflow completion and accuracy to meet high volume and aggressive deliverable timelines Meet Service Level Agreements / Key Performance Indicators as per the Guidelines.
- Provide support through adherence to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for various project enhancements & ongoing project efforts.
Freshers Registration: Click Here