- Wintel-OS / Windows Fresher
- March 19, 2017
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services, and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 145,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning
- Candidate should be full-time course 2015 or 2016 batch pass out only.
- Candidates must have scored 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 60% in Graduation.
- Candidates must be Bachelor of Engineering / Technology
- Stream of Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electrical / Electronics & Electrical / Information Science / Information Technology
- Skills – Trained/ Certified from an Institute of repute and recognized by Capgemini on Windows Server OS/ MCSE/MCSA
- Candidates must have training certificate or minimum 6-month experience in above area
- The Candidate must carry all mark sheets & passing certificates from 10th to highest qualification
- Candidates must be open to relocate to any location (Bangalore/ Mumbai / Pune, Hyderabad ), to work on support role and to work in night shifts/rotational shifts (whenever required)
- Candidates must be willing to work on any Infra technology for which they will receive training ( on job or classroom run).
- Candidates must be available to join immediately
This position shall be part of Infrastructure Services, Server group.
- Candidates who have experience up to 1 year working on the above server OS platforms and fulfilling academic eligibility criteria can also be considered.
- Skills – Trained/ Certified from an Institute of repute and recognized by Capgemini on Windows Server OS/ Wintel OS/ MCSE/MCSA
Plant No. 5, Mumbai-VII (M7 – 2F) office,
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., Pirojshanagar,
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (W),
Mumbai – 400079.
Walk-in Date: March 19, 2017(10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
Freshers Registration– Click Here