Company Name :
Company Website :
Job Location :
- Across India
- Junior Telecom Officer
- BE / BTech / MTech / MSC
Registration Process Start:
- 6th March 2017
Registration Process End:
- 6th April 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1 October 2000 on a going concern basis.
- Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN (details are available at www.gate.iitr.ernet.in).
- All the willing candidates must have a VALID GATE Registration ID (13 digits) for applying for DRJTO(T) online Registration.
- The JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of Rs16,400 – Rs 40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
Selection Process :
- During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular Circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
- Accordingly, on declaration of GATE-2017 result, a Circle wise merit list shall be prepared by BSNL on the basis of GATE- 2017 score/marks obtained by the registered candidates & available vacancies thereof in the respective Circles. The cutoff of the merit list for appointment will be decided by the company.
- BSNL shall not conduct any further Examination/interview etc. for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment of Direct JTO(T) in BSNL.
Application Fee :
The online registration shall commence from 06-03-2017 and shall close on 06-04-2017. The prescribed examination fee of Rs 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for OC/OBC candidates and of Rs 300/- (Rupees three Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
No. of Vacancies : 2510 Posts
Age Limit (as on 31 Jan 2017) : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
Official Announcement: Click Here