BEL Recruitment of Deputy Engineer/Senior Engineer for The Year 2017
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Deputy Engineer/Senior Engineer
- B.E. / B.Tech/Bsc
Experience for Deputy Engineer:
Experience for Senior Engineer:
- 4 Years
- Across India
About Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg./AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University.
- First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Dy. Engineer upper age limit as on 01.02.2017 is 25 years
- Sr. Engineer upper age limit as on 01.02.2017 is 32 years
- Dy. Engineer (E-II grade) – Rs. 16,400 – 3% – Rs. 40,500 + admissible allowances
- Sr. Engineer (E-III grade) – Rs. 20,600 – 3% – Rs. 46,500 + admissible allowances
- Work on maintenance of Electronics Equipments like Servers, Work Stations, Network Switches, Storage, Displays, UPS and Computer Hardware.
- Operating System Porting, Software Application porting, system performance testing, system integration testing, installation, Commissioning, setting to work at remote sites and field trials.
- Loading and configuration of operating systems like Linux / RT Linux / Oracle. To Work on the application program and Modify configuration as per requirement.
- To Work as Nodal Engineer, responsible for providing effective product support for all BEL equipments in the Command & Control station & associated field Units of IAF.
- Liaison between the customer and BEL for AMCs, Services, supply of spares, and for product support activities.
- Liaison & Coordination with BEL- Sub vendors, OEMs for resolution of Complaints.
- Act as first point of contact for the customer for resolution of Customer concerns.
- Co-ordination with other sites for resolving customer concerns/issues.
- Support at site during trials, installation & Commissioning, System upgrade Exercises.
- Inventory Management at the Command Control Stations.
- Effective Management of maintenance operations.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reporting to PS-NCS, GAD regarding status and progress of warranty & AMC maintenance.
- In addition to above, any work based on the future requirement of BEL, will also be assigned.
- Online Registration Starts 15.02.2017
- Last date of online application 08.03.2017
- Uploading of Admit Cards on the website 18.03.2017
- Written test 26.03.2017
- Publication of result on the website & uploading of admit cards for interview 05.04.2017
- Interview 18th and 19th April 2017
Click Here For More Details (Official Announcement)