About Amdocs :
Amdocs is a multinational corporation headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. Its offerings include business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS), open network solutions, Internet of Things, big data analytics and entertainment and media solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management – Information System
- Customer-facing experience – ability to present the Amdocs solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on)
- Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business process
- Knowledge of the telecom industry and Amdocs business processes (ETOM, ASOM)
- Experience in leading a team in cross-Amdocs domain solutions
- You will have the opportunity to reflect customer needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements.
- You will be a key advisor for customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse where applicable.
- You will design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers’ business needs, production operability and budget.
- You will participate in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support.
- You will be responsible for communicating the solution with customers’ business and IT personnel. Will be expected to explain the new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes.
- You will ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
- You will support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign off (for example, COP process for various customer types and products, EPC lead for all product models and designs, etc.)
- You will prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configures the solution, and creates, executes and maintains accurate and detailed test plans for testing when applicable.
- You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation related issues if and when they arise.
Freshers Registration: Click Here