Amazon Walk-in for Freshers on 20 Feb- 25 Feb 2017 @ Pune.
- Customer Service Associates
- Any Graduate
- 21,22,23,24 & 25 Feb 2017
- 10am to 3pm
Amazon.com often simply Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company, founded in July 5, 1994 by Jeff Bezos and based in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys and jewelry.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- willing to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Behind Inorbit Mall, B-2, Pune Nagar Rd, Somnath Nagar,
Wadgaon Sheri, Pune – 411014.
Walk-in Dates: 20 Feb – 25 Feb 2017 (10 am to 3pm)